PRESS RELEASE: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Specialised Exhibitions, a division of the Montgomery Group, a global events and exhibitions company, is cognisant of the SA Government’s interventions with regards the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of the rapid spread globally of the coronavirus pandemic and the announcement of interventions by the South African Presidency that include a State of Disaster and a nationwide staged lockdown we have taken the following decisions:
- Postpone WAITEX, our event in Ghana from 2020 to 20-22 April 2021.
- Postpone Securex South Africa, A-OSH EXPO and Facilities Management Expo to 1-3 June 2021.
- Cancel Machine Tools Africa that was scheduled to take place from 12-15 May 2020.
- Postpone Propak Cape to 8-10 June 2021.
- Cancel Electra Mining Africa that was scheduled to take place from 7-11 September 2020. The next show dates are to 5-9 September 2022.
- Cancel AfriBuild and Plumbdrain Africa that was scheduled to take place from 13 – 15 October 2020. The next show dates are 20-22 September 2022.
- All other exhibitions in our portfolio are currently scheduled to go ahead as planned this year. The dates are further ahead in the calendar.